West Radiators Returns Policy
We offer a 14 days return policy on most products. Retail customers ordering products online from West Radiators can return products that are not suitable or not required, giving you additional piece of mind when buy radiator valves from West Radiators.
Product Returns - Retail Sales If you decide that the product you've ordered is not suitable or you've changed your mind, you can return it within 14 days of delivery. Special orders may be non-returnable, see overview on product page for details.
What you need to do....
Contact us via email stating...
- your name and order number
- list the item codes and quantity you wish to return
- reason for return
We will email you an RMA number (return merchandise authorization) and the address where you need to return the goods. We aim to send you these details within one working day.
Please note, goods must....
- be in their original "un-marked" packaging (no writing on the box)
- be undamaged, complete and in re-saleable condition
- be returned to us within 14 days of delivery date or within 4 days of notifying us, within your 14 days return period
- not have been installed, attached to a heating system or used in anyway
Additionally, we advise....
- you send the items on a signed for service, so you can ensure they have arrived back with us
- that the original packaging is wrapped or covered to ensure your courier or the Royal Mail do not mark the products box
Returned goods will be checked-in and inspected within 2 working days and any refunds processed within 4 working days of the goods' arrival with us. Refunds may be made less the cost of packaging and delivery costs to you. The customer is responsible for the safe return of the goods and any return delivery costs.
If you need to contact us about any returned items you will need to quote your RMA number.
Returns for Trade Customers
Trade customers are subject to the specific conditions of our trade account terms. Please see our terms & conditions for full details.